Deuteronomy 28:8

What a whirl wind week it has been!

We kicked it off with our return from the big city.

Then I started both my new jobs at the elementary school & at the release time building. (CCD) Love them both!!

Thursday Mom and I ran up to Spokane for my annual heart check up. All is well and good. Only changes are an additional medication to help with an enlarged chamber in my upper left ventricle. Not bad.

Then to wrap up the end of the week I got to spend an evening with family and friends celebrating a dear cousin of mine.

It has been an action packed week...no summer. Ha!

I am so very blessed and grateful for all God has given me. He has done a superb job walking me through these motions.

"The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you." Deuteronomy 28:8



Comments