Close your eyes

 "Although you have not seen him you love him; even though you do not see him now yet believe in him, you rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy, as you attain the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." 1 Peter 1:8-9 

I speak for myself when I say I have never seen the Lord. I feel like my relationship with Him consists of me following Him blind folded. Having to trust and being willing to let go of how I see things. I want to look clear down the road and see all the curves, stops, detours and speed bumps this life highway will throw at me. However God wants me to live by a yellow light. Slow down. Take in the moment. He put those speed bumps, and detours there for a reason. 

I rejoice with the God I have not seen yet fully believe in. He has taken my hand in His and lead the way. His hand I have not seen but have felt in every moment of my life. 

I'll love Him through my blindness. For this way I shall see.   



Comments