Life with the Sisters

The Sisters of Life are such a beautiful gift to this world. Each woman is so unique yet all of them are so similar. They all are seeking the same thing, to do His will.

Each of the sisters are simply beautiful. Beautiful inside and out.

My heart is overflowing with smiles just thinking of them. Jordan has found a home where she will easily fit right it. I guess that is why my heart was at ease. Knowing how happy she is and will continue to be.

It was a privilege to spend time with each of the sisters. All of them were so hospitable and caring. Especially when it came to my gluten free diet. ;)

We got to know each other fairly well in the small amount of time we had. It was enough though to know that we would count each other as family.

I may have had to leave a sister behind in New York but I didn't lose her. Through this, I not only gained a nun for a sister but gained a small army of sisters!

One by one we can change the world. Have faith and smile!

Here is to my new brother in law ;) Jesus Christ<3

 

Comments