Try something new

The start of something new...

Tonight was my night to make dinner.

Everyone in my family has a night they cook.

Whoever cooks doesn't have to do dishes. Definitely a perk to cooking!

It's been fun learning new recipes and skills.

Lately I have had a strong craving for zoodles.

What are Zoodles? Zucchini noodles!

Not only are they gluten free but very delicious!

They are so good made with a cream sauce or made Mongolian style!

Tonight I went Mongolian style!

I had never tried the recipe, but felt optimistic about the recipe my mom found.

There was a lot of prep work but it was worth it!

Everyone was excited and happy with the results!

It was fun trying something new!

https://www.skinnytaste.com/kung-pao-chicken-zoodles-for-two/

(We tripled the recipe for our family of 6.)


Comments