Everything

"Mother, what can I do for you? I am ready to fulfill your wishes, to carry out your desires for the kingdom of Jesus." Then immense peace would pervade my heart, I was no longer afraid." 

"Only Christian love can change hearts, not weapons, not threats, not the media."

"Yes, I have resolved to become a silent offering. I shall serve as an instrument in the Father's hands. I will offer my sacrifice, moment by moment, through my love for the Church."

Five Loaves and Two Fish - Francis Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan

"Humility and Love, there you have it. This is everything." St. Paisios 

Immense peace pervade my heart! 

Be not afraid! 

Only Love.

Moment by moment. 

"I want to be the boy who offered everything he had. It was nothing, five loaves and two fish, but it was "everything" he had, which he gave up to be "an instrument of the love of Jesus." 
Francis Xavier Nguyen Thuan 

Everything. 


Comments