He is Strong

"And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." 
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 


"Imagine not only enduing weakness, but being content with them- accepting them and trusting that our weaknesses are an occasion for the display of God's grace and power!" Jack Wellman

Wow.

Enduring. Being content. Accepting and trusting. 

An occasion for the display of grace.

Will we rise to this occasion? 

Will we accept and trust in His strength, rather than depend on our own?

"If men knew what eternity is they would do everything to change their lives." Our Lady of Fatima


Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

"So this third Beatitude pertains mainly to the theological virtue of hope. We trust that God will keep his promises to us: to give us eternal life." 



"Meekness has to do with how we see life. The meek see their suffering as a small part of a much larger picture. Meekness sees the eternal goodness." Jack Wellman

Look at the larger picture. See the eternal good. 

For when I am weak, then I am strong. 











Comments