Make Me Brave


"To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that." 
St. Teresa of Avila 

We can live this life in fear or we can embrace it with courage. 

"Be brave, don't be afraid of your weakness, because in Christ crucified, you can do anything." 
St. Catherine of Siena 

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

“I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me”- Philippians 4:13. 
I desire to do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

Though I often feel weak, I am reminded in my weakness of His strength.

"I am but a weak and helpless child, yet it is my very weakness which makes me dare to offer myself, O Jesus, as victim to Thy Love." 
St. Therese 

I surrender myself to You.

"Offer the Lord all the movements of your heart. Invite him into your struggles and in the midst of those struggles offer Him your praise. He is the one who fights for you." 
Mallory Smyth 

You, alone make me brave. 

"Lord, help me to experience your love for me. You made me unique and unrepeatable. For all eternity you had a plan for my life, full of of meaning and purpose. At times I have gone astray. I pray for your healing grace to set me on the right course again-for no sin is beyond your mercy and forgiveness. Today I recommit myself to you. Open my eyes to recognize the gift and beauty of my own life and every person I meet. Fill my heart that my love for others may be self-giving, faithful and true. Give me the strength to be pure in mind and body, and the courage to choose the good and holy in all my relationships no matter the cost. For I know it is only in union with You that I will find my true happiness and I will be set free. Amen.

Pope St. John Paul II, Blessed Frassati, St. Maria Goretti and St. Therese of Lisieux, pray for me and protect me!" 

WYD 2011 Sisters of Life 


Comments