Here's a Challenge

"Here's a challenge: See if you can make it through just one day without judging anyone. Unspoken criticism is also off limits. Try it sometime. Then try making it a habit." Chris Stepien

What if we all tried? 

If we actually tried to avoid judgement and criticism of each other.

Instead, what if we were willing to learn.

Willing to learn from each other. 

"We all sit at the feet of someone to learn. Whose feet do you sit at?" Matthew Kelly

That's the hard part. Who do I let influence me?

"We become the stories we listen to." Matthew Kelly

I want my story to be good.

I want my story to make people feel loved.

If only we truly believed that we are loved.
"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary." Pope Benedict XVI

We're all part of The Story.







Comments