Chicken Enchilada Soup

Last night was my turn to cook dinner. It felt like a soup kind of day. 

One of our family favorites is Chicken Enchilada Soup.

I thought I would share the recipe with all of you. 

Chicken Enchilada Soup - for Six 

Ingredients: 

3 Chicken Breasts seasoned with Taco seasoning 
2 Cans of corn (drained)
2 Large cans of crushed tomatoes
2 Cans of mild diced green chiles
2 Cans of hot enchilada sauce 



How to prepare:

I used the Instant Pot to cook the chicken. 

Pour Taco Seasoning on the chicken in the Instant Pot.

The more chicken the thicker the soup. 

After it is cooked, shred the chicken. 

The other ingredients go in a pot on the stove. 

Combine the chicken and the enchilada ingredients together and continue letting it cook on the stove. 

When it's ready, enjoy with sour cream, tortilla chips and cheese! 

Want it hot and spicy?

Add hot sauce, slap your mama seasoning or chili powder!   

I like it kind of spicy, kind of not. Spicy just as it is. 

Experiment with what you love!

From my kitchen to yours!  


Comments