St. Ignatius of Loyola

"Act as if everything depended on you; Trust as if everything depended on God." 
St. Ignatius of Loyola 

Lord,
teach me to be generous;
to serve you as you deserve;
to give and not count the cost;
to fight and not to heed the wounds;
to toil, and not to seek for rest;
to labor, and not to ask for reward - except to know that I am doing your will. 
St. Ignatius of Loyola 

Your will, Lord.

Not mine.

"Thank God that He's in control and you're not, repent of areas of your life that aren't under His authority, and ask Him for help in submitting." The Chosen, 40 Days with Jesus 

"He who carries God in his heart bears heaven with him wherever he goes." St. Ignatius of Loyola 

"We must speak to God as a friend speaks to a friend, servant to his master, now asking favor. now acknowledging our faults and communicating to Him all that concerns us, our thoughts, our fears, our projects, our desires, and in all things seeking His counsel." St. Ignatius of Loyola 

Trust in His will. Trust in His plan. 

"May I never forget on my best day that I still need God as desperately as I did on my worst day." unknown







Comments