FOMO Time

Bad times, hard times, this is what people keep saying; but let us live well, and times shall be good. We are the times: Such as we are, such are the times.” 
St. Augustine of Hippo 

It's one of those times...

Remember when I blogged about FOMO? Fear of Missing Out? 

I am going to blog about that again.

Today I have an anxious heart. A real "Fear of Missing Out." 

Problem though, is that I am the one making myself "miss out" by living in fear of the future instead of living in the present moment. 

"O soul steeped in darkness, do not despair. All is not yet lost. Come and confide in your God, who is love and mercy." St. Faustina 

All is not yet lost. 

"Our concern must be to know God's will. We must enter that path; if God wants, when God wants, how God wants." St. Gianna Molla 

Easier said than done. 

"Don't worry to the point of losing your inner peace. Pray with perseverance, with faith, with calmness and serenity." 
St. Padre Pio 

I don't want to miss out on the present or His presence. 




Comments