Peace


"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." St. Francis de Sales    

The whole world seems upset and quite frankly, I'm a little upset. 

It's hard to find inner peace these days. 

"There can be no world peace unless there is soul peace. A man who is not at peace with himself will not be at peace with his brother." Ven. Fulton Sheen

Lord, give me a calm spirit and give me peace.

"Throw your weaknesses before God, and the Lord will become your strength." St. Moses the Strong 

"Where sin abounded, grace abounded all the more." Romans 5:20 
"Applied to today, that's the Lord saying, 'In the time of great evil and turmoil you're facing, I'm giving you even greater grace and mercy to overcome it.'"
 33 Days to Greater Glory, Fr. Michael E. Gaitley  



With His grace and mercy, we will find peace. 


"God will not allow you to be lost if you persist in your determination not to lose Him." St. Padre Pio 

"Lay your head on my shoulder, rest and regain your strength. I am always with you." St. Faustina

Jesus is my inner peace.

"Go forward bravely. Fear nothing. Trust in God; all will be well." St. Joan of Arc 



Comments