Renew my Yes

Even though it was gorgeous outside, today I could have easily sat on the couch and done nothing.

Just one of those days. Just another day of quarantine.

However, I decided to make something of my day rather than waste it doing and feeling nothing.

Nothing too exciting, but doing little things like dishes, reading, walking and going for a drive, helped lift my spirit.

And what is the secret to perseverance? Love. Love, and you will not leave him. 
St. Josemaria Escriva

I just had to say 'no' to what I wanted to do, and say 'yes' to what I should do.

"You don't have to wait to be in your vocation to become a saint. You don't have to wait to know your vocation to become holy. To be holy is saying 'yes' to God's will." 
-Fr. Mike Schmitz

One step at a time, one 'yes' at a time.

"Renew my 'yes', moment by moment." 
Blessed Chiara Luce








Comments

  1. Wow, this is an amazing reminder - thank you, Gabbie! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment