Not About You

"Your life is not about you. It's about what the Holy Spirit wants to accomplish through you."
 Bishop Barron 

"Your life is not about you." Wait, what?

If my life isn't being lived for others, my life is really not being lived.  

Our lives are supposed to be lived beyond ourselves.

The Holy Spirit wants to accomplish greatness through each of our lives.

"In each day, in each encounter, there is the possibility of meeting and serving Christ." 
Fr. Steve Grunow

The possibilities are there, we have only to open our hearts to the Spirit and to see what He wants to accomplish through us. 

These past few months of quarantine, I have really been missing volunteering. I feel my happiest when I give my heart to others. 
Life is more, when I know my life is not about me. 

"Go forward bravely. Fear nothing. Trust in God; all will be well."
  St. Joan of Arc  

Comments