Meet Carson

Yesterday I felt like crap and today my head and neck hurt. 

I had no motivation or positive outlook on the day until I watched this video:

https://www.facebook.com/ewtnnewsnightly/videos/238466407394726/

Meet Carson Kissells. A thirteen year old boy with a very serious and sensitive skin disease.

Carson's outlook on life and smile brought tears to my eyes.

So much love for Jesus.

In the video Carson talks about wanting to wrestle with his brothers but his skin condition prevents him from being like every other 13 year old boy.

He keeps on smiling.

Even when life is not what it should be, he uses those moments to glorify God.

My friend Stephanie shared the Facebook link above.

I am so grateful she did because like I said, I was struggling to find motivation and purpose for the day.

Carson gave me my motivation.

Smile even when it's hard. Smile when you don't want to.

All for Jesus.

"This is real humility: to accept ourselves as we are. And it attracts God's grace very powerfully. I try to look happy, and above all to be happy. God's love is unconditional."
 - St. Therese the Little Flower

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! We all have those days and periods in out life that we struggle to be positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your positive comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment