Mother's Day Blog

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! 

And Happy Mother's day to my beautiful Mama!

 My heart is full. 

You inspire me to greatness. 

Your smile is beautiful and contagious.

You make me want to be a better person.

Your example of faith teaches me to trust and to love Jesus. 

You are the most welcoming person I know. 

You make people feel loved and important. 

You listen and respond from your heart.

Your positive outlook on life makes me want to do the same. 

You inspire me to see the good in everything and to remember to seize the day. 

Your heart is poured out in all you do for our family. 

Thank you for being our Mom and for loving us with all of your heart. 

You truly are the best mom in the world! 

When I grow up, I want to be just like my mom. 

"Someone who is a burning and shining lamp whose radiance gives light to my path and courage to my heart, making me want to live for others."  -unknown 


Comments