For You Jesus

If you didn't already know this about me, I love Blessed Chiara Luce Badano!

And so does Sr. Jordan Rose, who beautifully shares about Blessed Chiara in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLq7drxDSl0

Bl. Chiara's joy and love inspire me to want to love and to be filled with joy.

Even in her suffering she found ways to continue smiling and consoling others.

"For you, Jesus, if you want it, I want it too."

These words give me strength in difficult moments of having to do the hard thing.

Bl. Chiara gives me courage in moments of everyday life.

She is a beautiful example of hope. Hope we all need, especially in these moments.

“I care only about doing the will of God, doing it well, in the present moment.” Bl. Chiara Luce Badano 


Bl. Chiara Badano, model of young... - Bishop Robert Barron | Facebook

Comments