Feel Love

Lord, grant that I may seek rather 
to comfort than to be comforted;
to understand 
than to be understood;
to love
than to be loved;
for it is by forgetting self
that one finds,
it is by forgiving 
that one is forgiven
it is by dying 
that one awakens to eternal life. 
Amen.
Prayers of Pope Paul VI and St. Francis of Assisi used by the Missionaries of Charity 

Today I am choosing to look for joy. 

I am looking for joy in simple ways.

"The simple way~ The fruit of silence is prayer. The fruit of prayer is faith. The fruit of faith is love. The fruit of love is service." 
St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta 

I express my love through service. 

When I help other people and make them feel loved, it gives me joy. 

"It's not enough to love, people have to feel that they are loved." 
St. John Bosco

















Comments