Breathe in Hope

It is horrific what human beings can do to other human beings.  

One person's bad decision affects us all. 

Our country is seeing the result of that. 

What can we do to change it? 

How can we change the hate and anger? 

"Our lives change, when our habits change." Matthew Kelly 

When WE change. 

Our decisions and choices matter.

"How does one reach this intensity of love in the present moment? I simply recall that I must live each day, each moment as if it were the last one of my life. I leave aside everything accidental and concentrate only on the essential; then each word, each gesture, each telephone call, and each decision I make is the most beautiful of my life. I give my love to everyone, my smile to everyone; I am afraid of wasting even one second by living it without meaning." 
Francis Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan, Five Loaves & Two Fish   

On this Pentecost Sunday, I pray the Holy Spirit will come down upon our country and breathe on us the gifts we need to be able to change. 

"We receive the world as a gift, we accept the world as a mission, and we breathe in the world as we breathe in hope." Francis Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan, Five Loaves & Two Fish   

Breathe in Hope. 




Comments