Do not be Troubled

I have been going through my life's possessions this past week, and I have realized an attachment to stuff. 

It's been hard but good. 

Hard because I want to hold on to things but good because these things are passing and we cannot take them with us. 

However, somethings I did set aside. Things that my heart needed to wait for a later day. 

"Let nothing trouble you, let nothing frighten you. All things are passing; God never changes. Patience obtains all things. He who possesses God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." 

St. Teresa  of Avila

Not focusing on the things that trouble me, free me to focus on what and Who really matters.

"So we don't look at the troubles we have right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever."
2 Corinthians 4:1

"Do not let your hearts be troubled." John 14:1 








Comments