Under Attack

These past few days I've just felt under attack. Satan has been clawing at me from all angles. I can't use words to describe my emotions and feelings, I just have to be still.

I need Jesus to pull me through this hard time. I want St. Michael to protect me and slay the evil one.
I can't let the devil win even though he often makes me feel like I am the weaker one.

How does one stand tall when she is standing on a slippery slope? How does one smile when tears fill her eyes? How does one continue on when the road simply ends?

I need You, Lord. My self armor is bursting at the seems. I can't defend myself. Not without You.

I belong to You! And the rest of the world does not own me. Their actions and words have nothing on me! I choose to stand tall. I choose to smile. I choose to go on when I run out of road.

I refuse to be under attack.


Comments