18 and counting

Or is it 19 and counting? ...never mind the Dougers. It was an incredible birthday! I think I can honestly say it was my best birthday yet! Though their has been many good ones to boot :) I am so blessed to have the family I do. They went all out to make my 18th golden! I had two of my dear friends from the Tri-cities come and "surprise" me. It was such a delight having Jenn and Nicole around for my birthday! Love those two to pieces! (We missed you, Sam!)

So last night, the night of the 18th, our front yard was covered with teenagers and young "adults." It was a  total blast playing games- volleyball & "corn bag" toss, Their was lots of dancing too! It's almost three in the afternoon and I still can't feel my legs..or my feet. We had some awesome crazy country swingers! My favorite kind of dancing!

I loved everyone who was there and I am so grateful for all that came! Such a memorable evening filled with endless laughter. Seriously. I think I about died laughing fifty times last night. Rough night. ;)

The memories that were made left prints on my heart that I plan to treasure for always. I have such a beautiful family and amazing friends! God is awesome! I give Him all the credit. He is the one who makes all things perfect, and so He did.

Let my year ahead be a year of continual growth in my faith, growing closer to my family and friends and growth toward becoming more like You, Jesus. I ask that all that I do be done with a smile on my face and in my heart. God is so good!

Happy 18 and counting.. :)

Comments