Come happy ~ Leave happy




Let these words be engraved on my heart, O Lord. Allow me to learn and take note from this saintly woman, Mother Teresa. May I follow her example & walk on the rocky, unleveled path she walked.

Tonight when I am enjoying good company and having fun shopping with friends, I ask that you open my arms in a welcoming manner. Embracing, loving, and making memories with beautiful people. 

If those who come into my home leave unhappy, I have not done my job. Not only as a hostess but as a genuine human being. Father, grant me the grace to be a friend to all who I come in contact with. 

I pray that our time together is used to worship You with words of love and encouragement. I bind all gossip and selfishness away from those entering our home. I want this to be an evening where women can come together and simply enjoy each other. Whether purses are bought or not. ;)

Let it be a joy filled end to our day where laughter is heard and love is shared. 

I look forward to seeing your smiling faces! 
    

Comments