Life is good

Life is good. Yesterday I got to plan and meet with my new co-workers. I got a good idea of what is in store for this year as a release time teacher. I am anxious for the school year to start! (Did  those words just come out of my mouth?) Ha..

After our meeting I spent the day in Lewiston making memories with Jordan and our dear, hilarious friend Lexi Baasch. I've never cried from laughing so hard. If only the jokes were internet appropriate. Ha!

Today by surprise I got to go harvesting with some awesome friends. I say surprise because the last two nights have been nothing but crazy insane lightning storms! Rain included. So I wasn't thinking the fields would be harvest ready.

The afternoon was spent in the combine with some fairly good company and a gorgeous view from every direction. But what do you expect? It's the prairie!

In these small moments I am giving thanks for the good life I am living. How great God is!

He has placed me in the lives of many amazing friends whom I love. He has blessed me with a job I am already in love with and haven't even started. This beautiful area of which I am living He hand painted. Life is good. Thank you Lord for showering me with beauty all around in every way.


Comments

Post a Comment