Relationship with Jesus

“Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”


They replied, “Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah,

still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."



He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”


Matthew 16:13-15 

Jesus asks all of us, "Who do you say that I am?" 

How would you answer that question? 

In order to know who He is, we have to have a relationship with Jesus. 

We have to make space for God in our lives. 

"We crowd God out of our lives by filling our lives with things that don't matter. Remove the things that don't matter to make space for God in your life - your heart, mind and soul!" Matthew Kelly 

Make space for relationship with Him. 

I love spending time with Jesus in Adoration or in my war room. 

I feel I have grown closer to Jesus through The Chosen series and workbook.

These are the things that remind me of what is really important.

Relationship with Jesus. 



Comments