Pizza Recipe

Tonight was Pizza Night! Everyone in our house loves pizza night. Especially with this recipe! 

Pizza Crust Recipe 

1 Tablespoon yeast 
1 Cup warm water
1 tsp. sugar
1tsp salt 
2 Tablespoons of oil 
2 1/2 cups Flour 

Combine the ingredients and let rise for five minutes. 

Preheat the oven to 375, cook for 15-20 minutes. This recipe makes two pizzas. 

For Gluten Free, I've never used this recipe. 

Instead I have the Costco Gluten Free Cauliflower Crust Pizza! 

The Cauliflower Crust is the best gluten free crust I have ever tasted! 

I add to the vegetable pizza, olives, pepperoni, bulk sausage, cheese, mushrooms and red onion. 

As I was prepping my pizza, I saved the red onion for last to cut and add. 

Before I could even finish peeling back the layers we found out that red onions are being recalled for salmonella. 

Thank the good Lord that I saved the onion for last and did not add it to the pizza. 

That would have been bad. 

However. the red onion-less GF pizza was still good!






   

Comments