Breathe

Life can be overwhelming.

The world as we know it is completely upside down.

Very few of us think the same.

No one knows right from wrong.

But maybe it's always been this way...

Thankfully I do not have to save the world.

Jesus already came and did so.

He died on the cross for our broken world.

It was with His final breath that He breathed salvation on the world.

On the world as we know it today.

For better or for worse.

Saved.

"To pray is to breathe. Do it deeply and you will be filled with life." unknown

My God, I breathe out my fears 
and breathe in your strength,
I breathe out my confusion 
and breathe in your peace,
I breathe out my resentments 
and breathe in your love.
I praise you with
every breath I take! Unknown  


"No matter the headache or the heartache, we need only to lift up to God." Ronald Rolheiser



Comments