Deep

"We only see things on the surface." unknown

But the surface hides the deep. 

We need to go deeper. 

When He had finished speaking, He said to Simon, "Put out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch." 
Luke 5:4 

Be authentic with yourself. Be authentic with others. 

"If we pray faithfully everyday... a bond and an intimacy will be growing under the surface: a deep, growing bond with our God." Ronald Rolheiser  

One of the things I love doing at the end of the day is journaling in my gratitude notebook. 

I enjoy looking back over my day and thanking God for the good He has done.

This has helped me to acknowledge the good in my life but also to acknowledge the good in the lives of others.     

Gratitude has helped me desire to live deeply. 

"Your great power lies not on the surface, but deep within your being." Roger McDonald 






Comments