Don't Worry

"Nothing is inconsequential. Every predicament is an opportunity for divine intervention."

"Don't worry about whether or not you have the ability to cease worrying. You don't. That's the point. Your job is to seek Jesus. His response will be to reveal more of His glory and the outcome will be your refreshed and increased faith." The Chosen, 40 Days with Jesus

Jesus knows me well. He knows I worry about worrying.

I love the reminder that on my own, I don't have the ability to stop worrying.


But I have the opportunity to seek Jesus in all of His glory.


"Each day of every moment, choose the path of love, and you will become the kind of person fit to live in heaven." Bishop Robert Barron 

"Let your constant practice be to offer yourself to God, that He may do with you what He pleases." St. Alphonsus Liguori 

"Ask God to right-size your fears and expectations so that you can see struggles as He sees them - opportunities." The Chosen, 40 Days with Jesus

Don't miss an opportunity for His divine intervention to be revealed. 



Comments