Undoer of Knots

Meet Mary Undoer of Knots 




Yesterday Mom and I were talking with a family friend and we asked for prayers on our NYC trip. 
Mom explained how badly I dislike traveling. And New York of all places! 
I get very knotted up. For real. Specifically in my neck. 
Ask my dear friend and physical therapist Terry!
After asking for prayers for safe travels and no anxiety, our friend mentioned praying to Mary Undoer of Knots. 
I think I had heard of her maybe once before. Didn't pay much attention to the subject.
I am now seriously strongly feeling the need to call upon her help with my fears, anxiety, homesickness, and knots.
So I cling to my Mother, who is unknotting knot after knot. 
May I soon be burden free and able to enjoy every moment of our trip.

Lots of you must think I am crazy to say I do not want to go to New York. 
Honestly though I get homesick going anywhere, any direction more than an hour away. 
I am so anxious to see Sr. Jordan Rose, so I also cling to that thought. 
She is the reason for the trip! 
She is the only reason WHY I am going.
The rest is just fluff.
Okay...so maybe the shopping sounds fun. But other than that IX-NEIGH.

Mother Mary, Undoer of Knots, place your healing hand within my life, especially as I make this journey.

Give me strength and free me from the devil's plan to ruin my fun.

Side note: Last night after mass, we hada our monthly healing service. Instead of praying over people last night I decided to be prayed over. There I sat in my pew, and when I was being prayed over, I could feel knots being unknotted. Not kidding.
Momma Mary, I know that was you. Thank you.
God is good!

I appreciate your prayers, friends! Thank you in advance.


Comments