Defend Us

Here I am on a Monday night panicking about things that simply do not matter.

Freaking out about things.

My problems are not life and death.

I offer up not having control and say in my situations I have been fretting over. I offer this up for those in the state of Missouri involved in the riot. As well as those not involved but effected by the surroundings. For our men and women in the national guard.

God be with them. Keep them from doing one another harm. Protect them and grant peace.

Lord, you've done many a miracle. I ask that you perform one again now in our country's time of need. It is a matter of life and death. Grant these hardened and broken hearts healing, Jesus.

Send your armies of angels to come to our aid.

St. Michael pray for us.


Join me in praying (Catholic or not Catholic)




Comments