Day six

Today I am on day six of my novena to Our Lady Undoer of Knots. Her gentle and hard working hands have given me great comfort.
I can truly say I have felt knots being undone over the past weekend while I was on my trip.
Thank you Our Lady for hearing and answering my prayer.
As I continue to pray these next three days I offer up prayers of thanksgiving for all you have done for me to enjoy my time with my family and sister.
I want to also thank my thoughtful and precious friends of thinking of this novena and joining in praying it with me.
Place your hands in their lives as well dearest Mother, and unknot all that burdens them. I pray this as well as prayers of asking you to go to your Son to ask Him to bless these friends of mine.
Continue to work wonders in my life, sweet Momma. That I may not let any knots keep me from adoring you and your beloved Son. Amen.

Mary, our Lady, Undoer of Knots...pray for me.    

Comments