Stand up

Stand up for someone. 

Who do you stand with and stand up for? 

I am willing to stand up for the unborn. 

I am willing to speak on their behalf. 

If that means being mocked and ridiculed, so be it. 

It’s sad to me that life is viewed as a choice instead of a gift.

So, yes, I will stand up for the unborn and I will stand by and be grateful for our pro-life president we have now. 

“We cannot know what our citizens yet unborn will achieve, the dreams they will imagine, the masterpieces they will create, the discoveries they will make.  But we know this: Every life brings love into this world.  Every child brings joy to a family.  Every person is worth protecting. And above all, we know that every human soul is divine, and every human life –- born and unborn –- is made in the holy image of Almighty God.” President Donald Trump, 47th Annual March for Life 



 



Comments