Move Forward

Yesterday I was unable to blog because the whole town was without internet and phone service. 

I missed blogging but was able to enjoy the day off. 

Though it is only Wednesday, it has felt like a very long week 

My neck and head have been hurting me. 

The smoke isn't helping either.

However, today I am starting to heal from the neck tension. 

When I do not feel my best, it's difficult to want to move forward. 

I thought this quote fitted this blog.

 "Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength." 
Napoleon Bonaparte 

Whatever you're struggling with, whether it be physical, mental or spiritual, I am with you and He is with us.

We can go on together.

We can move forward together. 

+ Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.





Comments

Post a Comment