Happy 6th Birthday

 Happy birthday to my sweet god daughter, Faye! 

I still can’t believe six years have passed by since you were born! 

Though you’re too young to read this now, I hope some day when you’re older you will smile and know you are loved.

You fill my heart with joy.

You are such a loving big sister to your little brother. 

I enjoy listening to your explanations and stories.

You have the most beautiful brown eyes and brown hair! 

I love your love for animals, especially horses! 

You are precious to me.

I pray for your safety, protection, education, vocation and purity every single day. 

I ask your patron saint, St. Therese the Little Flower to pray for you as well. 

You are so loved! 

Happy birthday, dear girl! 

Love, your god mother 




I pray for you every single day. 




Comments