Do Not Miss a Moment

"Often it is better to slow down, to put aside our eagerness in order to see and listen to others, to stop rushing from one thing to another and to remain with someone who has faltered along the way."
 Pope Francis  

I always tell myself I need to slow down and really listen.

To be truly present in the moment.

I never really do that though. 

It's not easy to stop and pause from life. 

I love crossing things off my "to-do" list and I fear I'll get behind if I slow down.

It's such a busy world that we let our eagerness prevent us from enjoyment. 

I blogged about the present moment a few days ago.

Yesterday I blogged about 9/11. 

Today I am combining the two.

If we are always worried about the future or what has to happen, we miss out on the moment. 

As I've said before, tomorrow is not promised. 

America woke up on September 11th, 2001, like it was just an ordinary day. 

But in one moment, everything changed. 

Don't miss out on a moment. 




Comments