St. Mother Teresa

Today is St. Mother Teresa's Feast Day!

What a beautiful woman she was!

She is the Patronage of World Youth Day, the sick and dying, the lonely and the unborn. 

We can all learn so much from Mother Teresa's life on earth.

Her actions and her words have inspired me to want to become more than I am. 

The words "I thirst" were spoken from Jesus to Mother Teresa.

I have those beautiful words written in my heart.

Jesus is longing for us.



"Remember this - "I thirst" is something much deeper than Jesus just saying "I love you." Until you know deep inside that Jesus thirsts for you - you can't begin to know who He wants to be for you. Or who He wants you to be for Him." St. Mother Teresa  

 She gave her "yes" everyday to everyone in need.

Will we say,"yes"?

"If you want to know what God wants you to do - ask Him, and He will gladly tell you." James 1:5



Mother Teresa, pray for us! 



Comments