Greater

 Last night we watched an inspiring movie called, “Greater.”

 The movie was based on a true story about a foot ball player who never gave up and was called to “greater” things in life.

 He was picked on for being overweight and was told he was unfit for the team. 

However, he chose not to give up and that’s what made him succeed. 

His perseverance and trust made him not only a “greater” player but a “greater” human being. 

Watching this movie inspired me to be greater. 

Greater by not surrendering to defeat. 

Greater by trusting in the Lord. 

Greater at being more kind. 

Greater at knowing who I am and what I stand for and knowing that’s enough.

If you’re looking for an inspiring movie, I recommend Greater. 

Thanks to my aunts who recommended it to our family. 

Much needed! 

Link to the Greater Trailer: 

https://youtu.be/v0Ow6lhvPNk 

Comments