Happy Birthday Blessed Mother!

Happy Birthday, Blessed Mother Mary! 

"From Mary we learn to surrender to God's will in all things. From Mary we learn to trust even when all hope seems gone. From Mary we learn to love Christ her Son and the Son of God." 
St. Pope John Paul II 

Mary walk with me and all of us, your children. 

Lead us closer to your Son.  

Help me to grow in humility and patience.

Lend me your heart and show me how to love as you love. 

Help me to surrender to the Father's plan. 

I know you will listen to me and guide me.

Fiat, "Let it be done." 

"Do not be troubled or weighed down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?"
 Virgin Mary to St. Juan Diego 

Pray for us, Immaculata! 

Happy and blessed Birthday! 



Comments