Do Nothing

Someone gave me a journal that inspires something different to try each day.

I have had this journal for a while and just this week decided to open it back up.

The day I left off at was "Today do nothing".

I've been avoiding this particular "day."

I don't like having nothing to do.

But today, I decided to try doing "nothing."

I didn't rush getting ready this morning.

I texted with my friends.

I read and exercised.

I prayed with Carson and enjoyed watching Little House on the Prairie.

Today, I haven't been fussing over a To-Do list.

To be honest it's been kind of nice.

To really appreciate and enjoy the present moment.

"Look down a microscope and notice how a drop of water can be more brilliant than a diamond...
Do not underestimate small things."
  Francis Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan  

 Today I am more grateful for the little things.

"Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." GK Chesterton

Comments