Tea cup?


This is a tea cup puppy. 


Ain't that cute?


I want a tea cup puppy.


Bad.


They're adorable! What's more adorable though?


More than one tea cup puppy! 

I needed a light hearted post and this fits the bill pretty good. 
They're so fluffy and tiny I'm gonna die! 

This type of dog is PERFECT for me. Right Kimmy? 

It's little, I'm little. 

They're small, I'm small. 

And I was told they sometimes have health problems. 

This dog is my kind of dog! 

My mom laughed when I told her about them and I being compatible with our health issues. I think that is a yes for you should buy one. Because I didn't hear anything about her saying that dad would go crazy with another dog. So I think I'm going to get one. 

But I will need to build it a little house first. A little house made out of little wood and little nails. A house that she or he can live in. I'd let her sleep in my room but I have a problem with animal hair. I like to stay clean and hair free. So it shall have it's own living quarters. But I shall pack it around in it's own purse and share her/his cuteness with the world. I will then post pictures of the little thing perched in a tea cup. 

Aw, I want a tea cup puppy baby so bad! 


Hippie tea cup puppy!


Tea cup puppy in a tea cup! 


Wow! 






    

Comments