Caked up make up lies

Today is August 4th, and it has been exactly four months since I have worn make up.

Woot woot!

Don't know why I am blogging about this... It's not like I'm against make up. I love the stuff. But I guess what I love more is that I have grown to be happy in my own skin.

https://youtu.be/qZf-szpJoYM

Okay so this is turning into an infomercial for you to be you and to buy proactive.

August 4th, Easter vigil mass, all doll'd up, right? Then I get shipped to the hospital for a little over a month and look like I'm on my death bed, cus I was. But then I come home and realize I've gone this long without adding anything to my face, and I think what's the "have to" ?

Oh I'm selling it..........


No, that's really not my point to get you to stop wearing make up. Remember I said I like wearing it? Well when I don't jab the eye liner in my eye and look like I have pink eye for the rest of the day. That's always fun.

I'm just sharing that I am really content with who me is. ...with who I am.

I wouldn't have thought of ever going out and about without make up on. It defined me. But something changed. A switch if you will. And now I could care less because I'm not looking for people to see only the made up stuff.

Plus I'm lazy and don't want to put anything on or off my face. That's beside the point.

Anywhoodle, be you! Make up or not. Just be happy!    

By the way the title is the first thing that came to mind after writing the blog. It has nothing absolutely nothing to do with the blog. Hilarious. ly. stupid.
Be Your Own...


Comments