Get Started

Who wants to help me get started with my book?

First thing first, how to go about publishing... Anyone have any ideas of who to go through? Or where to begin the publishing process?

If there is any one out there reading this who can be helpful please comment or get a hold of me. Help me get this book rolling!

I still have to write the copy I want published but I need some pointers and advice on how to go about publishing before I get too excited. :)

St. Francis de Sales, patron of writers/authors, pray for me!

St. John Bosco, patron of printers/publishers, pray for me!


I don't want to necessarily write a book, but more like create a book out of my photography. I have a few in mind, but I'm not sure if I will ever do it.: I don't want to necessarily write a book, but more like create a book out of my photography. I have a few in mind, but I'm not sure if I will ever do it.






Comments