Mary, Mother of the Unborn

Mary, Mother of the Unborn. 

O Father in heaven, You are the creator of life. Protect all expectant mothers and the babies they carry in their wombs. We pray that those who suffer from the evils of abortion will be open to your infinite mercy and love. We ask for the conversion of all who fail to respect the gift of human life. Heavenly Father, guide our actions to help restore in the hearts of all people the sanctity of human life. Amen.

 Mary, Mother of the unborn, pray for us

The parish of the Holy Spirit (our church in Kennewick) prayed this prayer every day after daily mass. 
When we moved away I had forgotten the words in this prayer.
So my dear, sweet friend, Camille, sent a copy to me. 

I desire to pray this every day. 

I wish I could adopt all these babies and save them from those who are ending their little precious lives. I wish I could take on the unwanted pregnancy, or the pains of the birth. All to save them from death. All to show them the love they've never experienced. All to hold them tight and keep them safe. Sadly I cannot do this. So I will adopt them spiritually and pray for each aborted, or in danger of abortion, child. I will adopt them as my own and show them the genuine love of a mother. More importantly I will place them in Mother Mary's arms. The only mother who can wipe tears away for good. 

Virgin and Mother, help us! Hold us.     





Comments