Short, sweet, RECEIPT

And now a word from us kids...

The other weekend our family decided to travel in a pack down to Lewiston.

This is what you picture in your mind when you think of the Rehder clan shopping at Winco or Costco...



But really....


It's as if a giant panda were taking up the whole aisle making life miserable for all grocery shoppers.

Hooligans

Yes... we keep life interesting. And by the time it's all done there is always one thing that is left to be determined...

The Costco receipt! 

In our family we have a competition of who can get the marker lady to put a smiley face on the receipt. 
It's a science experiment. 
Max always gets a smiley face. And so Maddie tried once to get a smiley face. No chance though. (Laughing out loud as I think back to that day. Sorry Maddie!) 

So Max dared me to hand over the receipt. I accepted the challenge with great confidence.

It went something like this...



And guess what, I got a smiley face. :) 

The end.



Actually I didn't put cucumbers on my head but I wish I had.

Comments