I turned 20

I want to begin by thanking everyone for the birthday wishes! It was such a wonderful day spent with the people I love...my family. AWWWW!

I got my toesies done.



We went shopping all over the place in Lewiston and ate lunch at Applebee's. (Again.)
I celebrated there with my Rehder girl cousins Saturday night. Stuffing those memories from that night in a bottle and keeping them forever. Non stop laughter! #Bobby #Johnny #Mr.Cooper

My mommy and Maddie made me gluten free chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles on top. :) I insisted on twenty candles, because you know...



Yesterday morning before we went to Lewiston I got to open presents. I can't help but laugh at how confused I was with one of my gifts.


THE PENNILESS PRINCESS 
VEGGIE TALES


Let me further explain...

Once upon a time Mom was going through the Amazon cart of which I placed ideas for birthday presents. She came across a childish movie and was perplexed that I would ask for such a thing. She
asks her daughter, "You want The Penniless Princess" for your birthday?"
Her sarcastic daughter replies SARCASTICALLY, "YEA. I want The Penniless Princess for my 20th birthday."
Both Max and Nicole were confused at my response and question again, "You do?"
One word... "NO!"
The one at the computer screen somehow managed to miss the whole thing even though it was clarified that Nicole and Max were the culprits who put it in the cart.
In secret both Maddie and Nicole would tell Mom they didn't think I wanted that for my birthday. Mom did not believe them.
Apparently since I ask to watch Disney movies at the doctor's and my movie vote lately has been Finding Nemo, The Penniless Princess seemed right up my alley. Touche. (Okay, I hope that's how you spell tu - shay... it's either that or TOUCH - E.) Meh!

So yes, for my 20th birthday I got The Penniless Princess. That's one for the books.

Last night after cup cakes we watched the movie Little Boy. Sweet, sweet, sweet movie! I don't cry at movies but I was a mess during that one. Maybe emotion comes with the age? Scary.

Again thank you everyone for your birthday love sent my way.

Turning 20 is the beginning of a beautiful chapter.






Comments