Thrive

I want my life to be an action not a reaction.

The reality is, to change others,, we must change ourselves. 

Do your best God will do the rest. 


Created to thrive not strive 

Ordinary Lives, Extraordinary Mission 

See what awesome advice this book gives? I just love it! I thrive on it! 

I do want my life to be an action. I am sick of waiting for reactions from other people as well as myself. I do not live according to man's word and approval. 

I want my life to be effective and by this I mean effect others lives for their good and not mine. An action not a reaction. 

If you're like me, you look at the world around us and wonder why people are the way they are. You want them to change but do not want to change yourself. With a mindset like this, there will be no change, period. Let God move through you. (Speaking to myself) 

I first read this quote in this book, and then after I read it, it appeared on a friend's facebook wall. Do your best, God will do the rest. Plain and simple. 

Place your life in God's hands. Surrender completely. Thrive on His word and His word alone. 


Comments