To my Momma




She kisses my boo-boos, she braids my hair. We love you mothers everywhere!  





I've read it on facebook, and I've seen it on cards. Everyone claims to have the best mom in the world. 
I know for sure, as great as they all might be, that MY Mom is the best and forever always will be to me.
She is someone I admire. A woman I dream to be. 
She is my mother and she loves unconditionally. 
Her heart never stops giving, no, it never holds anything but love.
Her smile is contagious and is always worn in everything she does. 
The patience she has is foreign to me, I guess that is one of her virtues I seek.
Maybe in a few years, my wish will come true. 
To be like my Momma with kids of my own.
Not sure if that is possible. 
But, if I follow her lead I will reflect all she has done and is to me.
These pictures fill me with happiness as I look back. 
So many wonderful memories I don't want to forget.
19 years of being your baby. 
I anxiously await the years to come.
They'll be beautiful like the ones before.
All because of YOU.
Mommy, I love you so much! 
Thank you for everything you do for me.
Happy Mother's day, today and every day! 


    
Now for NOT THE MAMA....

 

Comments