Rosary for a friend

Tonight is Mr. Adam's vigil rosary. Please join me in praying for my dear friend, rest in peace.

I would like to invite you to pray a decade of the rosary with me for Mr. Adams and his family.

Even if you are not Catholic, I still invite you to join me in lifting this beautiful soul up in prayer as well as his dear loved ones here on earth.

Mr. Adams had a deep love for Mary and so I am choosing the 4th Glorious mystery, The Assumption into Heaven. 

Begin by saying, The Fourth Glorious Mystery THE ASSUMPTION INTO HEAVEN  (Mary is taken up into heaven body and soul)

Pray one Our Father


Then continue to pray ten Hail Marys

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Finish with the Glory Be   

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Thank you for your prayers. 




Comments