Clark Kent


Sometimes I kind of do, 
feel like,
 Clark Kent.

Something in our minds (more or less a brain) tells us that we have to save the whole human kind.

Well here is a newsflash for you...

We don't.

Last night, the familia and I went and saw Heaven Is For Real. 

I'd like to tell you that I thought the movie was fine. That I thought it needed some help, but the little boy was so cute and that I like God's Not Dead more, but I'm not going to tell you that.

What I am going to say is, in this movie a woman makes clear that we don't have to save the world. She believes, and we as Christians should believe too, that THAT has already been done. 

So let it be written! 

The Clark Kent in each of us needs to downsize.

  We're talking smallville. (Pun) 

I actually have no idea who Clark Kent is, or if superman is really from smallville... I heard Clark Kent's name in a movie once and well...Anyway, hopefully this is making sense cus' I'm talking out my...
fingers.

(Silly people, don't think I'd say something else...)

Jesus is the true Super Man.

...Superman,God, divine being, supernatural, 3 persons...you get it.

He's super! 

By His death on the cross not only are we healed, we are SAVED! 

So often do each of us think we have to help move mountains and cure diseases or preach to death our non-believing neighbors so our brothers and sisters can be saved.

Jesus already did all that! 

The weight of the world is not on our shoulders.

No, it's not even on Mr. Kent's. 

Through His precious blood, the earth, this universe, it was cleansed in His saving power.

So give the true Super Hero glory! 

Allow Him  to move through you but do not think for a moment you are to do this alone.

The war is already won.

Now it's just the battles we face daily that are to be fought.

Put away that ridiculous red cape,


and clothe yourselves in the armor of the Lord.

Amen? 

  






Comments